- We celebrated one year of marriage!
- We went to the beach for a week!
- I took the GRE and aced the verbal and sunk the quantitative section.
- I had some photo shoots for some engaged friends and a sweet family!
- During one magic weekend ALL of our best friends came into town! J’s BFF and then my BFF. We neglected to take a single picture together, but we had a great time having breakfast with N and her hubs, and then had fun hosting a Labor Day party for J’s (and now my) friends.
- I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival, and J and I went to Athens to celebrate a friend’s birthday!
- We discovered the Atlanta Greek Festival food drive through, and are counting the days to the 2017 festival.
- We celebrated J’s brother’s birthday, and hung out with our friends in Peachtree City!
- We attended my first GT football game. And left at halftime because #ouch…that score was rough.
- Celebrating baby Piper’s 1 year birthday and taking pictures!
- Hikes with my love–we purchased annual passes to Stone Mountain
- Taking off of work early and hiking Kennesaw Mountain with my love, and then followed by dinner with friends in the Marietta square